A type of Elliott wave correction that has a 3-3-5 wave pattern, where the B wave terminates beyond the start of wave A.
A flat is in progress, implying that a larger pattern is developing.
It will contain waves of one higher degree than the A-B-C waves just completed.
• A corrective 3 waves move labeled as ABC
• Subdivision of wave A and B is in 3 waves
• Subdivision of wave C is in 5 waves impulse / diagonal
• Subdivision of wave A and B can be in any corrective 3 waves structure including zigzag, flat, double three, triple three
• Wave B of the 3-3-5 pattern terminates beyond the starting level of wave A
• Wave C ends substantially beyond the end level of wave A
• Wave C needs to have momentum divergence